Qmed Back Stretching Support
- relieves from chronic back pain
- corrects postural imbalances
- natural curvature of the back
- flexibility in shoulder and back muscles
The health of the back and the level of experienced relaxation in the body have an impact on life satisfaction. Qmed Back Stretching Support is a convenient and easy-to-use treatment and preventative care product, which helps to stretch the muscles of the lumbar spine and relieve back pain due to tight muscles, excessive flexion and poor spinal alignment. Incorporate it into your healthy daily routine to achieve maximum results.
The product helps to relieve muscle tension and tightness in a matter of just 5 minutes and may be used anytime. The most beneficial is to use it just prior to or immediately after any prolonged activity. Individual results may vary. While some users experience immediate benefits, the others may need several weeks.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- incorrect body posture
- mild tension and pain in the back muscles
- limited mobility of the lumbar spine
As with every fitness program, consult your physician before using Qmed Back Stretching Support, especially if you have pre-existing back or neck injuries or conditions. Certain conditions may be contraindicated for using the product, such as: spondylosis, osteoporosis, severe arthritis, spondylolisthesis, spinal lesions/tumors and acute fractures. Skin changes within the operation of the product.
- Use Qmed Back Stretching Support only for its intended purpose.
- Always use product on a flat, non-slip surface. A secured mat, rug or carpet should be used.
- Do not use the product directly on the skin. Your back should be protected by wearing thin clothes.
- Familiarize yourself with the pictures in this package presenting different positions you may want to practise.
- Obey recommendations for time use and level of arch adjustment.
- If you experience any irregular physical condition, such as questionable muscle or joint pain, stop stretching and consult your physician.
- The product is intended for home use only.
- Consult a physiotherapist before using the product.
Invaluable time to relax:
You should perform body warm-up exercises, before using the product. Preform a five-minute stretch per session in your desired position. Two sessions a day are recommended, although you may enjoy using Qmed Back Stretching Support even three times a day. Stop using product If you find it difficult to stretch for five minutes. Do only what you are comfortable with and slowly work up to five minutes.
Assembly of support arch
- Lay the base and support arch on a secured mat, rug, or carpet with the wide ends closest to you.
- Secure the wide end of the base against your knees. Slide the wide end of the support arch into the single slot on the wide end of the base.
- Position your hands as shown in the Gallery for easy arch adjustment. Thumbs rest on top of the support arch and fingers go under it.
- Press down with your thumbs and gently slide the narrow end of support arch into the Level 1 position on the base. Regardless of your physical condition, begin at the Level 1 arch adjustment. As your flexibility and posture improve, you may try to experiment with the Level 2 and Level 3 arch adjustment by pinning the narrow edge of the arch into a center position on the base (Level 2) or closest to you (Level 3). Although it is not necessary. A break of at least half an hour is recommended between changing the arc level from 1 to 3.
Preparation and arrangement:
Fix the support arch at the selected level and place the product on the mat. Always use the product with the narrow end positioned toward your head and the wide end positioned toward the base of your spine. Always use the product facing the correct direction. Sit with your back to the product and slowly lie down on it with your knees bent. Try to center your spine in the slot that is designed to cradle your spine and provide extra comfort. You may want to place a pillow beneath your head to increase your comfort or when your head does not touch the ground when stretching on the product.
Remember to relax. One of the keys to a good tension relieving stretch is relaxation. Take a deep breath, exhale gently, and let your body weight work together with gravity. You will achieve a greater stretch and arrive at a more relaxed state sooner. Relax as much as possible when using Qmed Back Stretching Support. It will become easier to do with regular use.
If you experience discomfort in the beginning, it is usually just an indication of the amount of tension and tightness in your back and should subside in time. If you have any doubts, please discontinue using Qmed Back Stretching Support and consult with your physician.
3 levels of stretching
Level 1: Simple Stretch Position. Relax as much as possible and breathe normally. With your knees bent, rest your arms at your sides. This position provides the least amount of stretch and is the easiest to do when starting out. You can also spread your arms wide, perpendicularly to your body.
Support arch height at the highest point: 5,7 cm
WARNING! If your body needs more stretching, you can only move to the next level when you are in total comfort at level 1.
Level 2: Moderate Stretch Position
Raise your arms over your head and shoulders and rest them as close to the floor as you can for an additional stretch. Over time it will become easier and you may be able to extend your arms fully and rest your elbows comfortably on the floor.
Support arch height at the highest point: 9 cm
Level 3: Maximum Stretch Position is designed for advanced users or yoga practitioners only.
You may remain your knees bent or extend your legs and arms fully. Remove the pillow from beneath your head for the maximum amount of stretch. Feel your back, shoulder, chest and abdominal muscles stretching and concentrate on relaxing as much as possible.
Support arch height at the highest point: 11 cm
End of relaxation:
Roll onto your side and off the product. Sit up gradually and rest for 30 seconds before standing up. Remember, you have just had a major stretch and you should allow your blood to move back down from your head to your heart, otherwise you may become dizzy.
After use, wipe the product with a damp, soft cloth with a mild detergent. You can disassemble the support arch after using the product, but it is not necessary.
Blue stripe: NBR
Travel Position Dimensions: 38,5 x 25,4 x 3,0 cm
Maximum load: 110 kg
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.