Qmed Force Ball
- Improves arm muscles
- Perfect for athletes and musicians
- For rehabilitation after injuries
Force Ball is a perfect device to strengthen the wrist, hand, forearm, biceps, triceps and shoulder muscles and to stretch the fingers. Force Ball training also improves blood circulation and ligaments. This device is highly valued by golf players, musicians, tennis players, basketball players, cyclists, and other athletes or people who work using their hands often, especially their wrists. It can also be used as training or rehabilitation equipment. Compact shape and light weight allow you to take it on a trip or to the workplace.
The device is powered by circular wrist movement and its rotational speed may reach over 12.000 rev/min. It is equipped with 2 batteries LR626 powering the display with a counter which allows you to set a target and break your own records. The faster the rotor spins, the greater power will impact your hand. Activating the diodes at the right speed improves the visual pleasure of product usage.
- Using both thumbs, roll the rotor in the direction of the arrows. The rotor should be ready to use after 10 to 15 turns.
- Hold the rotor tight with one thumb and place the loop on your wrist. After releasing the thumb, the rotor should spin with moderate speed.
- Turn your wrist with rotational movement to increase the gyro rotor.
Full instructions on how to use the display can be found on the leaflet inside the product's package.
- Keep safe from falling down as the heavy rotor will be damaged.
- Do not touch the rotor while spinning at high speed.
- Product is not recommended for people with cardiac diseases.
- It is highly recommended to supervise children under 12 years old while using the device.
- Keep the inside of the ball clean and try to avoid oil contamination.
- Keep away from dust and moisture.
The product complies with the requirements of the standards for electrical and electronic devices. It should not be disposed of with other household waste. The user is responsible for handing over the device at the end of its service life to the appropriate collection points, under penalty of sanctions provided for by the regulations in force in the matter of waste disposal. For more information on the collection systems available, please contact your local waste disposal center.
Weight: 290 g
Diameter: 73 mm
Height: 60 mm
approx. 14 kg at 8000 rpm
approx. 22 kg at 10000 rpm
max. speed 12000 rpm
Device operating temperature: 0-50°C
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
The product is not a medical device.
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.