- Relaxes muscles, relieves tension and improves well-being
- An alternative to sports massage
- Anti-cellulite effect
A roller with special bumps is a perfect tool for self-myofacial release and massage therapy. It is great for balance and stretching training, yoga, physical therapy, pilates and other sports training applications. Using the roller activates deep muscle tissues, loosens trigger points, reliefs muscular pain, restores flexibility, stretches your fascia and muscles in multiple directions and enhances access to soft tissues. It helps stimulate blood and oxygen flow to sore muscles for faster recovery. It is made of super durable EVA foam which will not wear down under the pressure, and the rigid hollow core supports 180kg of weight, keeping its shape and structure intact. Compact and portable, available in two colours: black and orange.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- it is recommended for relaxing the buttock muscles, gastrocnemius muscles and the plantar fascia
- can be successfully used for self-massage of any part of the body
- increasing the blood supply and flexibility of the muscles
- elimination of cellulite
- slimmer figure
- firming the body
- Do not use the product in the event of open wounds or bleeding from blood vessels within the operation of the product.
- Do not use to massage joints and / or bones. If in doubt, contact your doctor or physical therapist.
- Stop exercising that is too demanding or causes discomfort such as dizziness, decreased blood circulation, or other discomfort.
Maintenance: Wash in lukewarm water with soap. Dry away from artificial heat sources.
Dimensions: 33cm x 14cm
Hardness: 65° Shore
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.