Bed Rope Ladder
• 25 cm rung width
• Simple to assemble
• Glows in the dark
• Helpful in getting up on your own
A simple idea to assist with sitting up in bed. The bottom ends of the cords tie around the bed legs, and the plastic ladder rungs can be gripped by the user to pull themselves up in bed on a hand-over-hand movement. Plastic glow-in-dark elements of the ladder make it easy to find them in the night in order to move or change position.
Suitable for single or double beds.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Product for geriatric and paraplegic patients who need assistance to sit up in bed
- Designed to increase functional independence
- Part of rehabilitation therapy
- Prevention of pressure ulcers
- An initial phase of physiotherapy to strengthen the muscles of the upper and lower limbs.
- Uneven upper limbs strength and upper limb joint instability
- Poor trunk control and balance
- Poor grip strength.
Attention! The bed rope ladder should be used for the first time with the assistance of an attendant. In case of any discomfort return to the horizontal position. Take care when using a ladder with plastic rungs, as these may be slippery to hold.
Maintenance: Wipe with a damp cloth and a mild detergent.
Rung length: 25 cm
Diameter: 2,5 cm
Cord length: 3 m
Maximum load: 90 kg
Plastic part: 90% ABS (rungs), 10% PE (luminous tips)
String: 100% PP
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.