MDH Sp. z o.o. Cookies Policy
1. Except for the cookies, no information is collected automatically by the Website.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, that are saved on the Website User’s end device with the aim to provide the use of the Website web pages. Usually cookies comprise the web page name, from which they originate, expiration date on the device and a unique number.
3. The Website operator: mdh sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Maratońska 104 in Łódź, is an entity that places cookies on the User’s end device and gets access thereto.
4. Cookies are used in order to:
a. compile statistics aimed at providing details on how the Website Users use the web pages, which is useful to improve their structure and content;
b. maintain the session of the Website User;
c. provide marketing functionalities, including personalised advertising.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary cookies stored on the User’s end device until logging out, exiting the web page or closing the software (web browser). ”Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end devise until their expiration date or until the User deletes them.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a. “Strictly necessary” cookies that are essential to use services available on the Website e.g. authentication cookies used to provide services that require authentication;
b. “Performance” cookies that collect information on how visitors use the Website web pages;
c. “Functional” cookies that save the settings selected by the User and personalise the User’s interface e.g. sections that were last browsed;
d. “Advertising” cookies - to advertise some products, goods or services we can use advertisements that are displayed in some other websites. This type of cookies is aimed at adapting the advertisements to your individual preferences and making them more relevant.
7. In many cases software used for browsing the web pages (web browser) enables storing of cookies on the User’s end device, which is a default setting. The Users may change cookies settings at any time. In particular, these settings may be changed so that automatic enabling of the cookies in the web browser settings is blocked or so that the User is notified each time the cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information in this regard can be found in the software settings (web browser settings).
8. The Websites operator hereby notifies, that if cookies are disabled or limited, some of the functionalities available on the web pages may be affected.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may be also used by the advertisers and partners that cooperate with the Website operator.
10. For more information on the cookies, please read the “Help” section in the web browser menu.