Size on the memo gauge - 21
Correct shoe size - 22
Maximum allowable shoe size - size no 23
To properly measure your child’s foot, follow the simple instructions below:
1. Have your child stand on a blank sheet of paper or memo gauge. Make sure his/her weight is put on both feet.
2. Outline the child’s feet with a pencil or washable marker holding it upright and perpendicular to the surface/paper.
3. Measure the length of the outline or check the foot size on the Memo gauge.
4. Choose the proper size. Always allow for about 1 cm between the toe and the end of the shoe.
5. Check the sizes chart enclosed below. For example: the outline lenght is 12,5 cm. It means that the proper size for your child is size no 20 (13,3 cm).
Orthopedic insoles Memo
Choose size - The Qmed products
How to choose the proper size of the pillow?
Check the lenght of your shoulder and choose the size which suits you.
The Qmed pillows are recommended by orthopedist and physiotherapist in order to ensure the optimal position of the head, relieve the cervical section of the spine and provide general comfort when sleeping.
The Qmed pillows are recommended for patients with spine trouble, insomnia, snoring and nervous tension.