DINO is a sandal with a high-cut upper, which is designed for the youngest children just starting to walk. Baby shoes do not have the diagnostic sole, since their primary function is prevention.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE MEMO prophylactic and corrective footwear
Performance characteristics of the product
The orthopedic-corrective footwear group consists of the Baby collection, the winter collection, and other Memo models up to size 38 that do not have a diagnostic sole. Their primary function is preventive care. If necessary, orthopedic insoles from Memo can be used in shoe sizes ranging from 22 to 38 to correct foot defects. If corrective insoles are not required, Memo shoes serve a preventive function.
The need for stabilization and correction in the following basic diseases and diagnostics of the following diseases:
- length asymmetry of lower limbs,
- asymmetry of the feet,
- other biomechanical disorders of the hip joints,
- knee and ankle joints requiring correction/stabilization.
- Footwear should be put on and removed without lacing.
- Avoid getting your shoes wet. In case of heavy soaking, the shoes should not be dried in the immediate vicinity of devices that emit heat. The shoes should be unlaced before drying. Inserting the paper inside the footwear will avoid deformation of the shape.
- Footwear made of nubuck and velour leather is much less resistant to water.
- Do not wash leather shoes in the washing machine. Hot water, detergents, spinning deteriorate the condition of the footwear - it loses its original shape, appearance, and durability.
- Change the shoes you wear every day; it will allow the shoes to get rid of excess moisture.
- Footwear should be used as intended.
- Do not buyshoesthataretoolargeor
The maximum allowable footwear allowance should not exceed 1 cm. Too large shoes do not fulfill their orthopedic function. Footwear should be adjusted to the foot in such a way, to ensure proper comfort of use. The user or his carer should consult a healthcare professional if he is unsure whether the medical device is appropriate for a given patient.
After cleaning the shoes, use colored pastes per the intended use and the top color. After the paste is absorbed into the skin, polish the shoes with a soft bristle brush or flannel until it is glossy.
Nubuck leather, velour:
After cleaning the shoes, use aerosol-impregnating agents to refresh leathers such as nubuck and velour, according to the color of the upper. It is not recommended to use pastes and creams.
General principles of footwear complaints
- If a defect is revealed, the footwear must be delivered to the manufacturer via the point of sale.
- Complaints are subject to disclosed hidden material and technological defects, caused by the manufacturer's fault in undamaged footwear.
- The basis for the complaint is the proof of purchase and the complaint form completed by the point of sale at the time of purchase.
- Complaints are dealt with within 14 working days.
- Footwear as a medical device is not subject to the complaint rules set out in the Act on consumer rights of May 20, 2014.
- If the complaint is accepted, the manufacturer declares that the defect will be removed by repair or replacement of the goods with a new one if repair is impossible.
Complaints are not subject to:
- Footwear with obvious visible defects at the time of purchase.
- Footwear with mechanical damage, caused by the customer and caused as a result of lack of or incorrect maintenance.
- Footwear with discoloring linings made of natural leather.
- Footweardefined by customers as uncomfortable.
- Shoesthataretoolarge and the stock is more than 1 cm.
Any serious incident related to the device should be reported to the manufacturer and to the competent authority of the Member State where the user or patient resides.
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.