Boots with a high-cut upper, which are made of high-quality nubuck. The shoes have a Memo system – the flexible diagnostic Memo sole, a stiffened thermoformable heel and the Thomas heel. Thanks to the adjustable fastening, they perfectly fit the child's foot and keep it in the right position.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Footwear should be put on and removed without lacing.
- Avoid getting your shoes wet. In case of heavy soaking, the shoes should not be dried in the immediate vicinity of devices that emit heat. The shoes should be unlaced before drying. Inserting the paper inside the footwear will avoid deformation of the shape.
- Footwear made of nubuck and velour leather is much less resistant to water.
- Do not wash leather shoes in the washing machine. Hot water, detergents and spinning deteriorate the condition of the footwear - it loses its original shape, appearance, and durability.
- Change the shoes you wear daily; it will allow the shoes to get rid of excess moisture.
- Footwear should be used as intended.
- Do not buy shoes that are too large or small.
After cleaning the shoes, use colored pastes in accordance with the intended use and the color of the top. After the paste is absorbed into the skin, polish the shoes with a soft bristle brush or flannel until it is glossy.
Nubuck leather, velour:
After cleaning the shoes, use aerosol-impregnating agents to refresh leathers such as nubuck and velour, according to the color of the upper. It is not recommended to use pastes and creams.
The need for stabilization and correction in the following basic diseases and diagnostics of the following diseases:
- length asymmetry of lower limbs,
- asymmetry of the feet,
- other biomechanical disorders of the hip joints,
- knee and ankle joints requiring correction/stabilization.
General principles of footwear complaints:
- If a defect is revealed, the footwear must be delivered to the manufacturer via the point of sale.
- Complaints are subject to disclosed hidden material and technological defects, caused by the manufacturer's fault in undamaged footwear.
- The basis for the complaint is the proof of purchase and the complaint form completed by the point of sale at the time of purchase.
- Complaints are dealt with within 14 working days.
- Footwear as a medical device is not subject to the complaint rules set out in the Act on consumer rights of May 20, 2014.
- If the complaint is accepted, the manufacturer declares that the defect will be removed by repair or replacement of the goods with a new one if repair is impossible.
Complaints are not subject to:
- Footwear with obvious visible defects at the time of purchase.
- Footwear with mechanical damage, caused by the customer and caused as a result of lack of or incorrect maintenance.
- Naturally worn footwear.
- Footwear with discoloring linings made of natural leather.
- Footwear defined by customers as uncomfortable.
- Shoes that are too large and the stock is more than 1 cm.
The maximum allowable footwear allowance should not exceed 1 cm.
Too large shoes do not fulfill their orthopedic function. Footwear should be adjusted to the foot in such a way, to ensure proper comfort of use.
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.