Memory Mattress Topper Standard
- Perfect fit to your body
- Optimum support for a physiological sleep position
- Maximum relaxation due to the appropriate pressure distribution
- Reduction of pain in the spine, back and neck
Memory Mattress Topper can be used on the standard bed mattress as an orthopedic topper to distribute body weight evenly across the mattress and to ensure balanced support so you wake up well-rested. It is made of memory foam which reacts to your body temperature and weight. It also reduces pressure points and gives aching backs and sore muscles a chance to recuperate. Besides, the memory foam eliminates motion disturbance and lets you sleep throughout the whole night without any interruption. It can be used in prophylactic treatment to prevent pressure ulcers. It can be used on electric, semi-electric and manual beds.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Chronic pain in the spine, back and neck. Decubitus prevention.
- Users with serious diseases of the cervical spine or permanent lesions should consult a physician or physiotherapist before the first use.
Usage and maintenance: Memory foam is not washable. The outer cover is removable and can be washed up to 30 ° C / 86 ° F. Unwrap the mattress. Spread it on the surface and allow 48 hours for it to return to its original shape. After putting the standard cover on the mattress, it is ready to use.
Composition: 100% PU
Dimension: 90 cm x 200 cm x 4 cm
Density: 45 kg / m3 (soft)
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.