ORTHOPEDIC INSOLES I003 – Metatarsal arch support
Qmed I003 orthopedic insoles are designed for transverse flat feet and bunions. They are designed to correct transverse flat feet and bunions, which are commonly called hallux valgus. Hallux is increasingly common foot disease that can be caused by wearing wrong footwear. Another reasons are caused by genetic conditions, injuries, past diseases. It is therefore worth using good-quality corrective inserts, which will not only minimize pain, but also reduce the defect.
Orthopedic insoles are recommended for children and adults and are available in several sizes to choose from. They fit perfectly to each foot due to possibility of shortening with scissors. The orthopedic insoles are made from material which presents high resistance to damage and deformation.
There is variety of sizes you can choose from. It is also possible to cut the Qmed insole at the front to match the length of your own insole in everyday footwear, which ensures a perfect fit to the foot.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Indications: Transverse flat feet, hallux correction.
Contraindications: Skin changes within the impact of the product.
The insoles have a deformation-resistant material with micro-openings on the surface that provide adequate ventilation and also prevents from foot sweating.
- shoe size 36, insole length - 24 cm
- shoe size 37, insole length - 24.6 cm
- shoe size 38, insole length - 25.3 cm
- shoe size 39, insole length - 26 cm
- shoe size 40, insole length - 26.7 cm
- shoe size 41, insole length - 27.3 cm
- shoe size 42, insole length - 28 cm
- shoe size 43, insole length - 28.7 cm
- shoe size 44, insole length - 29.3 cm
- shoe size 45, insole length - 30 cm
Usage and maintenance:
- The insoles should be carefully inserted into the shoes.
- After taking off your shoes, leave them unlaced so that the insole can dry.
- In case of heavy soaking, remove the insoles from the shoes and dry them in room temperaturę.
- The inserts must not be dried on radiators, because it will cause permanent damage or unsticking.
- The insoles cannot be washed in washing machines - it will cause permanent damage.
perforated PE foam, calendered non-woven fabric, latex component for footwear
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.