ORTHOPEDIC INSOLES I005 Cup-shaped heel support with longitudinal and metatarsal arch support.
Orthopedic insoles I005 are recommended for all people with transverse and longitudinal flatfoot, valgus heels (the defect when the heels are turned inwards), and knee valgus (the defect when the knees are turned inwards).
The use of these correction inserts allows to reduce the above-mentioned defects of the feet and knees. The use of insoles also prevents the further progression of these diseases. The Qmed I005 insoles are cushion inserts, which means that they have support for the inner part of the heels, due to they correct valgus of the heels and knees. Importantly, these inserts also allow for the correction of the transverse and longitudinal curves. That is longitudinal and transverse flat feet.
This model is also used in the correction and prophylaxis of idiopathic valgus knees, post-inflammatory valgus knees, post-traumatic valgus knees. It is important that in the case of using inserts for the above-mentioned orders, consult a specialist doctor beforehand in order to determine a specific correction process, its length and frequency.
Orthopedic insoles are recommended for children and adults and are available in several sizes to choose from. They fit perfectly to each foot due to possibility of shortening with scissors. The orthopedic insoles are made from material that presents high resistance to damage and deformation.
There is a variety of sizes you can choose from. It is also possible to cut the Qmed insole at the front to match the length of your own insole in everyday footwear, which ensures a perfect fit for the foot. Flesh-colored insoles look like regular insoles for shoes.
Indications: transverse and longitudinal flat feet, valgus of the heels and valgus of the knees.
Contraindications: Skin changes within the impact of the product.
The insoles have a deformation-resistant material with micro-openings on the surface that provide adequate ventilation and also prevents from foot sweating.
AVAILABLE SIZES OF INSOLES: +/- 3 mm
- shoe size 36, insole length - 24 cm
- shoe size 37, insole length - 24.6 cm
- shoe size 38, insole length - 25.3 cm
- shoe size 39, insole length - 26 cm
- shoe size 40, insole length - 26.7 cm
- shoe size 41, insole length - 27.3 cm
- shoe size 42, insole length - 28 cm
- shoe size 43, insole length - 28.7 cm
- shoe size 44, insole length - 29.3 cm
- shoe size 45, insole length - 30 cm
Usage and maintenance:
- The insoles should be carefully inserted into the shoes.
- After taking off your shoes, leave them unlaced so that the insole can dry.
- In case of heavy soaking, remove the insoles from the shoes and dry them in room temperaturę.
- The inserts must not be dried on radiators, because it will cause permanent damage or unsticking.
- The insoles cannot be washed in washing machines - it will cause permanent damage.
perforated PE foam, calendered shoe fleece, latex shoe components, TPU component
mdh Sp. z o.o.
94-007 Łódź, Poland
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.