ORTHOPEDIC INSOLES I006– Tarsus supination, metatarsal arch support
Orthopedic insoles I006 are recommended for all people with transverse flatfoot and heel valgus, a defect in which the heels are turned inwards. Transverse flat feet is one of the common foot defects. Flat feet can be a congenital or acquired defect. The untreated defect causes hallux valgus, commonly known as halluxes. Transverse flat feet can be caused, for example, by the weakening of ligaments and joint capsules, injuries, and diseases from rheumatic groups. Transverse flat feet can also be caused by wearing high-heeled shoes.
Orthopedic insoles are recommended for children and adults and are available in several sizes to choose from. They fit perfectly to each foot due to the possibility of shortening with scissors. The orthopedic insoles are made from a material that presents a high resistance to damage and deformation.
There is a variety of sizes you can choose from. It is also possible to cut the Qmed insole at the front to match the length of your own insole in everyday footwear, which ensures a perfect fit for the foot. Flesh-colored insoles look like regular insoles for shoes.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Indications: transverse flat feet and heel valgus.
Contraindications: Skin changes within the impact of the product.
The insoles have a deformation-resistant material with micro-openings on the surface that provide adequate ventilation and also prevents foot sweating.
AVAILABLE SIZES OF INSOLES: +/- 3 mm
- shoe size 36, insole length - 24 cm
- shoe size 37, insole length - 24.6 cm
- shoe size 38, insole length - 25.3 cm
- shoe size 39, insole length - 26 cm
- shoe size 40, insole length - 26.7 cm
- shoe size 41, insole length - 27.3 cm
- shoe size 42, insole length - 28 cm
- shoe size 43, insole length - 28.7 cm
- shoe size 44, insole length - 29.3 cm
- shoe size 45, insole length - 30 cm
Usage and maintenance:
- The insoles should be carefully inserted into the shoes.
- After taking off your shoes, leave them unlaced so that the insole can dry.
- In case of heavy soaking, remove the insoles from the shoes and dry them in room temperaturę.
- The inserts must not be dried on radiators, because it will cause permanent damage or unsticking.
- The insoles cannot be washed in washing machines - it will cause permanent damage.
perforated PE foam, calendered shoe fleece, latex shoe component, TPU component
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.