Revolution in Memo: sandals made of the highest quality Spanish microfiber with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
We have created them for parents and children who love life in all its manifestations and want to enjoy it more consciously.
None of the components we used contains ingredients derived from animals. The footwear retains all the health-promoting parameters of traditional Memo shoes. The material used for the lining is antibacterial.
Unique footwear requires an extraordinary frame, so we pack them in a cardboard box, which can be recycled. We also encourage the child to run their imagination and use the box as a toy to reduce the amount and rate of waste generation.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
General rules of use:
- The shoes should be unlaced while putting them on and taking them off.
- Do not let your shoes get soaked.
- Once shoes are wet or sweaty, they should be dried at room temperature away from a direct heat source. Shoes have to be unlaced and stuffed with shoetree or paper towels, which will prevent them from deformation. Even properly maintained year-round shoes and fall-winter shoes with grain upper may soak through after 20 minutes of heavy rain.
- Shoes cannot be washed in washing machines – hot water, detergents and spinning option can damage the shoes and strongly affect their look and durability.
- Shoes should be changed every day. It will help with moisture removal.
- The shoes should be used for their intended purpose.
- The shoes mustn’t be too large.
In order to perform their diagnostic, corrective and prophylactic functions, the shoes mustn’t be too large. When choosing footwear, make sure it fits properly. The space between the big toe and the end of the shoe should not exceed 1 cm. Shoe size should be selected on the way to provide the comfort of wearing.
Microfibre shoes cleaning:
Clean with a slightly damp cloth. Avoid wetting. Dry away from direct heat.
Warranty & claims:
- When a hidden defect is revealed, the shoes should be returned to the producer by the store.
- The warranty covers material or technological defects which resulted from the producer’s fault and which occurred in undestroyed shoes.
- While placing complaints you should deliver clean shoes.
- All claims must be accompanied by proof of purchase and a warranty card filled in by the store representative while purchasing.
- If the product is found to be defective after inspection by the producer, the producer will repair the product or replace it if the repair is not possible.
The claim will not be accepted in the following cases:
- Shoes had visible defects at the moment of purchase.
- Shoes with mechanical defects, defects caused by customers, defects resulting from improper maintenance and conservation.
- Shoes worn out in a natural way.
- Shoes which are soaked through.
- Lack of comfort while using the shoes.
- Too large shoes with a gap bigger than 1 cm.
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33