Qmed Breathable Kid Pillow
- Reduces tension in the neck and back
- Provides comfort and rest during sleep
- Supports the correct alignment of the spine
- Optimum air circulation
The soft and ergonomic pillow protects the natural round shape of your kid's head while sleeping or during nap time. Breathable, hypoallergenic, certified and allergen-free, the airflow fabric draws away moisture and increases air circulation, creating safe sleep environment for your toddler even during hot, humid nights.
Construction and usage:
The pillow is a medical device created with the use of light and durable materials, developed on the basis of modern design assumptions. Memory foam reacts to body temperature and adapts perfectly to its shapes, thereby increasing the support for head and neck. Besides physiotherapeutic and physical activities, a memory foam pillow is recommended as a basic product that has a good effect on health in cervical spine dysfunctions. The pillow is allergy-friendly, due to the memory foam, which is not conducive for the development of mites. Due to low profile, it helps to keep tour toddler's head, neck and spine in alignment and relieves pressure on their growing body. The pillow is suitable for a cot or the parents’ bed.
- Prevention of muscle tension and discopathy in the cervical region
- Recommended for relieving the cervical vertebrae to maintain the natural curvature of the spine
- Users with serious diseases of the cervical spine or permanent lesions should consult a physician or physiotherapist before the first use. Pillow for children over 2 years old.
Maintenance: Memory foam is not washable. The outer cover is removable and can be washed up to 30 ° C / 86 ° F. Open the package and leave the pillow to air before using it.
Composition: 100% PU with airflow holes
Inner cover: 100% polyester jersey fabric
Outter cover: 30% Bamboo 70% polyester fabric with zipper off
Density: 45 kg/m3
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.