Kinesiological tape is a thin, stretchy, elastic cotton strip with and hypoallergenic, acrylic adhesive. It is almost identical to human skin in both thickness and elasticity, which allows Kinesiological tape usually to be left on for several days. It is latex-free, waterproof, breathable and can stretch up to 140% of its original length. Therapeutic kinesiology tape is frequently used in rehabilitation, physiotherapy, orthotics, rheumatology, orthopedics and sport.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Skin changes within the impact of the product.
- Discontinue use if irritation or redness appears on the skin. Do not use on open wounds.
- This product is not intended to be a complete replacement for professional medical treatment. Consult a physiotherapist before the first use
- Apply 30 minutes before activity
- Avoid stretching the ends of the tape
- Clean any dirt, oils and lotions from the area of application
- After applying, firmly rub the tape to activate the adhesive
- Trim excess hair for better adhesion
- Do not rip off! Gently remove the tape from skin
- Apply the right amount of stretch per application
- Edges & corners may be trimmed if they lift
Available in 4 colors. Packed in a box.
Composition: 97% cotton, 3% spandex
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.