Qmed Therapy Putty
The mass is ideal for the rehabilitation of hands and fingers. Regular exercise reduces pain and stiffness in the joints of the fingers, hand, and wrist, as well as improves range of motion in the interphalangeal joints and wrist, and helps to strengthen your grip or restore impaired gripping functions. It is perfect for rehabilitation in the case of degenerative diseases of the hand, after injuries, with weakened strength of the forearm and hand muscles.
Hand exercises using the Therapy Putty mass consist in rolling the material with the outer and inner sides of the hand, crushing, squeezing or pressing the mass with single fingers. The mass is made of non-toxic silicone. Keep away from textiles.
Available in four levels of hardness, differing in color:
- Extra light (green)
- Light (yellow)
- Medium (red)
- Heavy (blue)
- Rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, tennis elbow, recovery from finger or wrist fracture or tendon surgery.
- Complementing the training session with exercises using hand and finger weight will help you avoid injuries and reduce the muscle imbalance (imbalance) caused by excessive hand and finger exercises.
- Conditions requiring increased finger and grip strength
- Do not use in patients with impaired sensation and people with skin lesions such as ulcers, blisters, abrasions, etc.
- The occurrence of pain during exercise
- Conditions immediately after sprains or bone fractures
- Incomplete bone union
- Inflammation of joints and periarticular tissues
- Fresh postoperative scars or other wounds
Composition: 100% silicone
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
The product is not a medical device.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.