The Spa Ritual Gua Sha electronic face massager by Qmed is a state-of-the-art product for facial and full-body muscle relaxation. The name of the technique (gua – scraping, sha – reddening) and its tradition date back to 14th-century Chinese medicine. For centuries, the secret of performing the massage has been passed down from generation to generation as a way to maintain health and beauty. What distinguishes gua sha from other manual therapy techniques? A stone plate is applied along the muscle tissue and there are no oscillating movements. Consecutive repetitions of rubbing in one direction are characteristic of the stone plane when pressure is consciously applied to the muscles.
We have improved the Spa Ritual massager by adding two innovations compared to traditional face massage products:
A pleasantly warm temperature
Warming up the face during skin care treatments is part of heat therapy in cosmetology and can provide several benefits. Improved microcirculation, as a result of better blood and lymph flow, enhances the delivery of nutrients to the skin, increasing their effectiveness. Heat expands pores, which makes it easier to cleanse the skin, remove impurities and makes the skin more elastic.
It helps stimulate collagen production in the skin and has an analgesic effect. The facial relaxation caused by heat and vibration reduces muscle tension, makes wrinkles less visible and improves the face shape.
Maximize the beneficial effects of the ritual:
• Remember to cleanse your face of sebum and make-up before the massage.
• Use an emollient with a good formulation to allow the product to pleasantly glide over the skin
• Perform the massage in a single direction – from the center outwards, towards the lymph nodes – and repeat the movement about 10 times at a given area of the body, without making a return movement. Massage one half of the face first, then the other half.
• Perform the ritual regularly and preferably every day for 10 minutes or at least 2 or 3 times a week.
The Spa Ritual product can also be used for therapeutic massage of the muscles of the entire body, for example in the case of chronic musculoskeletal complaints, including those involving pain and mobility problems. These complaints are often caused by stagnation in the superficial tissue. The device can be used for both professional or home use. The device does not generate uncomfortable noise, which is particularly important for achieving a state of relaxation.
1. Pay attention to the temperature of the needle stone when using it, and select your own appropriate temperature gear, which shall be subject to the temperature acceptable to the skin. Do not overheat to prevent scalding.
2. When the product is used with essential oil and has smell residue, it should be wiped with clean wet cloth to keep it clean. Use 75% alcohol for disinfection before giving it to other users to avoid infection.
3. Do not move the instrument by lifting the power cord.
4. This product cannot be hit by falling from high altitude. It should be handled with care and be careful of being fragile.
5. This massager is not waterproof. Please do not drench it in water.
6. It is forbidden to use chemical solvents to clean the main shell, the buttons and the lid.
This product can not be used as a substitute for drugs or medical devices.
Do not use the product in case of:
• osteoporosis or diabetes
• heart diseases or when using electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker
• neurological or perception disorders
• acute morbidities
• pregnancy or menstruation
• epidermis and dermis abrasion or damage
• age below 12
• physical or psychological problems that prevent a person from using the product as intended
• general feeling of discomfort
Heating button: Long press to turn on the device and heating. Short press switches the levels of temperature. Long press at the end of the massage turns of the device. The heating levels are 45°C, 50°C, 55°C, 60°C, and 65°C.
Vibration button: With the device turned on, press and hold the button for a few seconds to enable vibration. Pressing this button briefly while the massager is in operation changes the vibration mode. If you are using the vibration mode, you can turn of the massager by holding this button for a few seconds to end the vibration and then pressing the temperature button for a few seconds.
Display screen: When charging, it displays the battery percentage and flashes at the same time. A red light indicator is visible. When the battery level is low, the red indicator flashes. When starting the massage, make sure that the indicator light is bright so that the battery does not run out during the massage.
Note: Do not use the device while charging.
Operating voltage: 3.7 V
Charging voltage: 5V
Charging current: 0.8 A
Battery capacity: 750 mAh
Product weight: 79g
Product size: 82x78x23 mm
Material: ABS, PC, limestone, electroplating ABS
Standards: EN IEC 55014-1, EN IEC 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN IEC 55014-2
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratonska 104
94-007 Łódz, Poland
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
The product is not a medical device.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.