Balance Disc (blue)
- improves stability, balance and coordination
- reduces the occurrence of back pain resulting from prolonged sitting
- activates and strengthens the muscles
- Perfect for foot massage and relaxation
A sensory pillow with two types of surfaces - with and without insets. It is used to perform sensorimotor, balance, coordination and corrective exercises on unstable ground and in open kinetic chains. It improves motor coordination in patients with motor system injuries. It reduces the occurrence of back pain resulting from prolonged sitting.
Training with a sensory pillow comprehensively improves the functioning of the entire body. It perfectly improves coordination and supports the work of the central nervous system. With its help, we also activate deep muscles that are responsible for the proper stabilization of the spine and our joints.
- Learning to mark the limb load after removing the plaster cast
- Disorders of the labyrinth in the elderly (frequent falls during everyday activities)
- Functional overload of core and foot muscles for relaxation
- Improved stability, balance and coordination
- Activation and strengthening of the core muscles of the spine
- pain during exercise
- cases directly after dislocation or fracture
- uncompleted synostosis
- inflammation of joints and periarticular tissues
- early scars after surgery or other wounds
- In the static sensory workout: the balance disc (is useful) is designed to coordinate and balance exercise on the unstable surface and in the open kinetic chain such as maintaining balance in standing on one leg on the balance disc, moving weight of the body from one foot to another. Moreover, it improves the physical coordination of patients after injuries of the musculoskeletal system. It increases the sense of stability of elderly people and reduces the risk of falls.
- Activation of postural muscles of the spine. During the sitting position called "dynamic sitting" the balance disc enforces the correct setting of the back. As compared to standard sitting while using the balance disc the postural muscle tension is normalized and reduces the risk of our spine overloading.
- Massage & foot relaxation. By the sensor edgings sensory receptors placed on the feet are stimulated and improve the blood circulation. As the result, your feet are relaxed with no extra muscular tension.
Maintenance: After use, wash under running water with a mild detergent. Dry away from artificial heat sources.
Diameter: 33/35 cm
Maximum load: 200 kg
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.