Heel supination: 5 mm. Length: ¾. They help to develop the correct feet shape.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Grey insoles are an integral part of Memo System – it is advised to use them when abrasion occurs in zone 2. They can be helpful in the case of heel valgus and tarsal valgus.
Contraindications: There are no contraindications.
- carefully place the insole in the shoe
- always unlace your shoes when you take them off – the insole should dry after using
- if the insoles soak through, remove them and dry at room temperature
- never dry the insoles on the heater – it may cause insole deformation or unsticking
- never wash the insoles in the washing machine
- clean the insoles using a cotton cloth with some soap or shampoo
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.