Supinating channel-shaped insole. Heel and metatarsus supination: 10 mm. It profiles the feet shape and metatarsus. It contributes to proper transversal and longitudinal plantar arch shaping.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Orange insoles are an integral part of Memo System – it is advised to use them when abrasion occurs in zone 3 or 3 and 4. They can be also helpful in the case of tarsal valgus, longitudinal flat feet, valgus knee, transverse flat feet.
Contraindications: There are no contraindications.
Orange insoles are an integral part of Memo System – it is advised to use them when Orange insoles are an integral part of Memo System – it is advised to use them when longitudinal flat feet, valgus knee, transverse flat feet.
- carefully place the insole in the shoe
- always unlace your shoes when you take them off - the insole should dry after using
- if the insoles soak through, remove them and dry at room temperature
- never dry the insoles on the heater – it may cause insole deformation or unsticking
- never wash the insoles in the washing machine
- clean the insoles using a cotton cloth with some soap or shampoo
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.