Supinating channel-shaped insole. Heel and metatarsus supination: 10 mm. It profiles the feet shape and metatarsus. It contributes to proper transversal and longitudinal plantar arch shaping.
Orange insoles are an integral part of Memo System – it is advised to use them when Orange insoles are an integral part of Memo System – it is advised to use them when longitudinal flat feet, valgus knee, transverse flat feet.
- carefully place the insole in the shoe
- always unlace your shoes when you take them off - the insole should dry after using
- if the insoles soak through, remove them and dry at room temperature
- never dry the insoles on the heater – it may cause insole deformation or unsticking
- never wash the insoles in the washing-machine
- clean the insoles using cotton cloth with some soap or shampoo
Basic UDI-DI: 59017804DRM1PC