- Increases the comfort of each journey
- Easy to roll up
- Bamboo charcoal and memory foam
The greatest possible comfort during travel and regeneration while resting are the priorities for many tourists and business travelers. The universal, compact shape of Camp & Travel Pillow along with the possibility of rolling it up allows you to save space in your luggage and avoid troublesome inflation. The pillow is extremely light, it weighs less than a small bottle of mineral water. It was created with a passion for exploring the world combined with anatomical knowledge and the choice of modern materials. Fall asleep comfortably wherever the night finds you.
Nature has endowed bamboo with extraordinarily beneficial antioxidant and detoxifying properties that other plants do not have. High silica content makes bamboo resistant to bacteria, fungi and molds, what eliminates the use of pesticides in its cultivation. It needs little water to grow and produces more oxygen than trees. The bamboo charcoal used in the pillow is produced in the process of carbonization, i.e. multi-level, slow, anaerobic digestion of plant fragments at very high temperatures. It is very active in environmental conditions and thanks to its porous structure it has an excellent absorption capacity, i.e. attracting and then neutralizing moisture and odor molecules. For centuries it has been used as a natural and safe way to remove toxins and pollutants from the environment.
The pillow is a medical device created with the use of light and durable materials, developed based on modern design assumptions. Memory foam under the influence of body heat adapts perfectly to its shapes, thereby increasing the support surface. In addition to physiotherapeutic and physical activities, the pillow is a recognized, basic means of health impact in cervical spine dysfunctions. The pillow is allergy-friendly, due to the memory foam, which is not conducive to the development of mites.
- Alleviation of pain in the cervical spine
- Prophylaxis of muscle tension and discopathy in the cervical region
- Counteracting sleep deprivation leading to diseases of the cardiovascular system, weakened immunity, depressed mood
- Support for the rehabilitation of the spine and muscles in the cervical region
- Maintaining a sufficiently long and effective sleep time
- Recommendations for relieving the cervical vertebrae to maintain the natural curvature of the spine
- Users with serious diseases of the cervical spine or permanent lesions should consult a physician or physiotherapist before the first use.
Maintenance: Memory foam is not washable. The outer cover is removable and can be washed up to 30 ° C / 86 ° F. Open the package and leave the pillow to air before using it.
Pillow load: 95% PU, bamboo-carbon 5%
Outer cover: 100% polyester
Inner cover: 100% polyester
Transport bag: 100% polyester
Density: 45 kg / m3
mdh Sp. z o.o.
94-007 Łódź, Poland
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.