- Comfortable cervical spine support
- Shape memory foam
- High breathability
- Bamboo charcoal
Peaceful and healthy sleep is a priceless value in today's fast pace of life. With a view to high-quality rest, we have combined the classic shape of an orthopedic pillow made of memory foam with the advantages of bamboo, known for over 7000 years. The minimalist design and colors of the pillow perfectly match the Scandinavian style bedroom, where comfort and coziness are priorities.
Nature has endowed bamboo with extraordinary beneficial antioxidant and detoxifying properties that other plants do not have. High silica content makes bamboo resistant to bacteria, fungi and molds, which eliminates the use of pesticides in its cultivation. It needs little water to grow and produces more oxygen than trees. The bamboo charcoal used in the pillow is produced in the process of carbonization, i.e. multi-level, slow, anaerobic digestion of plant fragments at very high temperatures. It is very active in environmental conditions and thanks to its porous structure it has an excellent absorption capacity, i.e. attracting and then neutralizing moisture and odor molecules. For centuries it has been used as a natural and safe way to remove toxins and pollutants from the environment.
The pillow is a medical device created with the use of light and durable materials, developed based on modern design assumptions. Memory foam under the influence of body heat adapts perfectly to its shapes, thereby increasing the support surface. In addition to physiotherapeutic and physical activities, the pillow is a recognized, basic means of health impact in cervical spine dysfunctions. The pillow is allergy-friendly, due to the memory foam, which is not conducive to the development of mites.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Alleviation of pain in the cervical spine
- Prophylaxis of muscle tension and discopathy in the cervical region
- Counteracting sleep deprivation leading to diseases of the cardiovascular system, weakened immunity, depressed mood
- Support for the rehabilitation of the spine and muscles in the cervical region
- Maintaining a sufficiently long and effective sleep time
- Recommendations for relieving the cervical vertebrae to maintain the natural curvature of the spine
- Users with serious diseases of the cervical spine or permanent lesions should consult a physician or physiotherapist before the first use.
Maintenance: Memory foam is not washable. The outer cover is removable and can be washed up to 30 ° C / 86 ° F. Open the package and leave the pillow to air before using it.
Pillow load: 95% PU, bamboo-carbon 5%
Cover: 240 g/m2 100% polyester air-knitted fabric with zipper.
Inner Cover:100% Polyester Jersey Fabric
Size: 71 x 40 x 12 cm
Foam density: 45 kg / m3
Weight: 1331 g
mdh Sp. z o.o.
94-007 Łódź, Poland
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.