- Quick relief for aching and tired muscles
- Intuitive use
- 12 massage modes
- Convenient use at home and during a journey
A massage performed by means of a massage gun that generates vibrations transferred to the tissues is one of the best modern methods to improve the functioning of the muscles, whether requiring recovery after sports training or suffering from stress-related tension. Both high-performing endurance athletes, as well as persons spending long hours in sedentary positions or suffering from backache, will appreciate the advantages of using Qmed mini-massager. It is a useful device for physiotherapists and personal trainers.
Thanks to several speed options and 4 heads of different shapes, the device can be applied to almost every part of the body.
Its compact design and intuitive use make it very easy to perform a self-massage that can be done in the comfort of your own home. A considerable amount of time saved as compared to traditional body rolling is an indisputable advantage of this deep-tissue mini-massager. The massage gun is handy to travel with and perfectly fits your luggage or a training bag on your way to the gym.
- Motor power: 15W
- Rated power: 7.4 V
- Built-in lithium-ion battery
- Battery capacity: 2000 mAh
- Speed: 1600-3000 rpm
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Device operation time: 2 hours
- Charging method: USB Type C cable
- Noise: less than 50 dB
- Dimensions: 150x110x43 mm
- Material: ABS, plastic
- Weight: 300g
The set includes:
- 4 heads
- USB cable
Unpack your product and check if it contains all parts listed above. Make sure that all elements are free from visible mechanical damage. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer. Do not use the device until all elements are connected correctly. Do not attempt to repair the battery yourself. The device may be used for professional purposes or for personal use at home. The massager does not generate burdensome noise, which is of paramount importance to get relaxed.
The head is suitable for small and large muscle groups. It provides very good contact with the body allowing it to reach deeper tissues. It is also useful when working on more tense muscles, such as the quadriceps or the pectoralis major muscle.
The head is designed to massage selected points on the body and stimulate trigger points (nodules in the muscle tissue causing pain). It is the most precise head and accurately reaches the most difficult muscle groups.
The head is designed to massage all parts of the body and is particularly useful when applied on the largest muscle parts. It is the most universal and safe head made of durable foam that does not deform.
The head made of hard plastic is intended to massage the muscles along the spine and to be applied on narrow and long muscles (e.g. spinal erector, trapezius muscle, gastrocnemius muscle). It also works well in the treatment of tissues in the Achilles tendon area, where the massage can be performed bypassing the tendon. Thanks to the rounded ends, the head smoothly slides over the body and accurately reaches the muscle groups for which it is intended.
To switch the massager on/off, press a button on the underside of the device for 3 seconds. Activated massager starts operation in the 01 Mode. To increase the massager’s speed to the next mode, press the button again.
01 Mode (yellow diode) - basic massage mode
02 Mode (green diode) - medium massage mode
03 Mode (purple diode) - fast massage mode
04 Mode (white diode) - intelligent mode - the speed depends on the strength of pressure applied to the skin.
Start the massage with the lowest speed. When the muscles get used to the stimulation, you can choose to increase the speed. Slide the massager slowly along the muscle fibers. If you experience excessive discomfort, reduce the applied pressure and speed.
Use the product in case of:
- muscle pain and cramp caused by bruising
- a need to intensify oedema treatment within the affected area
- a need to relax thickened connecting tissue and fascia
- lactic acid built up in the muscles
- physical fatigue of muscles
Never use the device without first consulting the physician in case of:
pregnancy, diabetes and related complications, neuropathy or retina injury, pacemaker, recent surgical procedure, migraine, prolapsed disk or inflammatory process in the spine, intrauterine device, neoplastic diseases, fresh muscle injury, aneurysm, bleeding, taking blood thinners, to massage sensitive parts of the head, face, bones and spine. Do not use in case of sensory disturbances, ulceration, blisters, skin perforation etc. Seek medical advice first if you suffer from any serious disease.
CAUTION: When using the device always take the basic safety precautions specified in the information below. Read the manual carefully before using this product. Proper use of this device is recommended to achieve the best results. Improper use of the massager can result in injury or health complications. Keep this manual for future reference. The manufacturer reserves the right to modify the product specification without notice.
Discharged battery needs 3 hours to be fully charged. Battery run time depends on a chosen massage mode. During the charging a colored diode is lightened up to indicate the battery charging level. For safety reasons never switch on the device while battery charging. Do not charge the battery in a humid atmosphere. Do not disconnect USB cable from the power source too rapidly. Never connect the cable or disconnect it from the power source with wet hands.
Safe use instructions:
To reduce the risk of electric shock, fire or injuries, use the massager as instructed below:
- To be used by adults exclusively.
- Press the device gently against the skin and move it over the target area. The maximum massage time for a given part of the body is 60 seconds.
- Never use the device near the water and do not apply the massager on the wet body. Never use the massager that has fallen into water.
- High speed and strong pressure can be only applied to soft parts of the body. Avoid pressing the device strongly against the head and other osseous areas of the body. Frequent using of high speed and applying strong pressure against a given part of the body can result in skin abrasions.
- Use a head that is suitable in terms of the massage needs of a given part of the body.
- Never let the massager fall. The device can get damaged when hit or dropped.
- Keep the device free from any fluffs, hair or dust. Do not insert any metal items or combustibles into the device. This can result in electric shock, short circuit or fire.
- Never use the massager contrary to the instructions.
- Use the original USB cable exclusively (included in the product set) to charge the battery.
- Before each use inspect your massager carefully and check if it is free from damage.
- Do not introduce any modifications to the device.
- When charging the device do not run it or leave it unattended.
- Do not leave the massager in the immediate vicinity of open fire or heat sources.
- Never cover the massager when it is switched on.
- Prior to cleaning the device check if it is disconnected from the power source.
- Wipe the surface with a slightly damp towel and dry it with a soft cloth. Wipe the spherical head with a damp, soft cloth. Make sure the massager parts are dry before putting them back into the packaging. Never use solvents, toilet cleaners, sharp brushes, hard objects or caustic cleaners. Do not attempt to clean internal surfaces. Disassembling the device to clean internal mechanisms can result in device failure.
- When storing or traveling for a long time, place the device in its original casing.
- It is of paramount importance to keep all elements of the massager clean in order to maintain the product parameters.
- Storing the massager in very humid rooms (shower-rooms, laundry, etc.) or in the open air, as well as failure to keep the device clean, will result in rapid loss of operating parameters and aesthetic qualities of the product.
- It is unacceptable to use the massager after discovering any visible or detectable damages or when wear of some parts poses a potential risk of an accident. All repairs need to be performed by skilled personnel. During the warranty period, such repairs are to be exclusively performed by the manufacturer's service.
- The massager is to be stored at temperature above 0℃ and in rooms with relative moisture ≤60%.
- Do not dismantle parts of the device casing on your own, except for connecting/disconnecting USB cable and exchanging massage heads.
- The massager switches off automatically after 10-minute operation. Wait 5 minutes before continuing.
- Disconnect the device from the battery charger when the charging is completed. Do not use the massager while charging.
- When not consulted with the physician, it is forbidden to use the massager on the injured parts of the body.
- Never let the children or persons unable to operate the device to use the massager. Keep the massager away from children.
- Do not use the massager for purposes other than the massage itself. This can result in an accident or injury.
Before using the device read the manual carefully and use it as instructed. MDH Sp. z o.o. shall not be held liable for any damage or loss suffered by the customer due to improper use of the device.
The product complies with the requirements on electric and electronic equipment specified in the relevant standards. It is not to be disposed of with other household waste. Following the end of the device’s service life, the user is obliged to hand the device over to a relevant collection point and failure to comply with this obligation may result in legal sanctions being applied, as provided for in the waste regulations in force. For more information on the collection systems available, please contact your local waste disposal center.
mdh Sp. z o.o.
94-007 Łódź, Poland
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
The product is not a medical device.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.