Qmed Vibrating massage ball
- Precise therapeutic massage
- Relieves muscle tension
- Soothes painful cramps
- 4 operating modes
Vibration therapy is an advanced method of soft tissue therapy, particularly designed for skeletal muscles, fascia and skin, especially recommended for athletes and physically active persons. It is based on the beneficial effects that vibrations exert on the muscles and nervous system. Healing properties caused by the longitudinal mechanical wave that spreads throughout the tissue subjected to vibration, act as mobilizing massage having multiplied therapeutic effects. A reflex movement is generated to sustain the reaction of the muscle subjected to vibration, with the simultaneous relaxation of its antagonists, called the tonic vibration reflex (TVR). As a consequence, local and systemic blood circulation is stimulated, muscle oxygenation increases, the temperature of tissues subjected to vibration raises and muscle metabolism improves.
Qmed Vibrating massage ball with 3 different vibration degrees ensures smooth operation of the device, as well as massage time and pressure force adapted to the user's needs. Thanks to its wide operational spectrum, vibration massage is more and more often used in sports clubs, pain treatment centers and SPA salons all over the world. People having sedentary work will also appreciate its use to relax the body, tired after many hours of forced sitting position. The product should only be exclusively used for the massage of soft tissues.
Use when you need:
- reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- increase grip strength, endurance time and muscle performance
- increase the range of limb joint mobility
- improve neuromuscular efficiency
Do not use:
- in the event of a break in the continuity of the skin or the skin and tissues underneath it, as well as other skin changes within the impact of the product
Net weight: 360g
Material: ABS + silicone
Battery: DC3.7V 2500 mAh
Charging time: 2-4 hours
Working time in maximum speed: 60 min (6 cycles per 10 minutes)
2000 at first speed
4000 at second speed
6000 at third speed
Motor working temperature: 65°C
EMC Directive 2014/30/UE
ATTENTION: Always follow the basic precautions according to the information included below and regarding safety measures when using the device. Read the entire instructions carefully before use. Proper use of this device is recommended for best results. Improper use of this device could result in injury or health complications. Keep this user manual for future reference. The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the specifications of the product without prior notification.
The set consists of:
- Vibrating massage ball
- USB cable
After unpacking check that it contains all the parts in accordance with the list of items above. Make sure that the Ball and the USB cable do not have visible mechanical damage. In case of doubt, contact the manufacturer. Do not attempt to repair the battery yourself. The massager may be used for professional purposes or for personal home use. The device does not generate an awkward noise, which is particularly important if relaxation is the aim.
Putting the ball into the bag enables more comfortable self-massage of the back and shoulder muscles. It is also easier to control the position of the ball. Put the product on your back, grasp the strings with your right and left hands to tighten them. You can increase the pressure of the product on the body by performing a massage against the wall.
Method of use:
- a single touch on the power button turns on the power charging indicator
- double-click on the power button activates the first speed vibration and the first speed indicator
- triple tap on the power button activates the second-speed vibration and the second-speed indicator
- four presses on the power button activate the third-speed vibration and the third-speed indicator
- pressing the power button five times activates the cyclical operation mode in first, second and third speed
The product can be charged with any charging adapter/power in the voltage range from 3.7V to 5.0V, for example, a cellphone charger, mobile power bank, laptop or desktop computer.
- The standby indicator will be on during charging.
- The power charging indicator will light up blinking in red and blue while charging.
- The product cannot be turned on during charging.
- Charging time is 2-4 hours. The actual charging time depends on its remaining power condition.
- The power indicator will be on with blue when is fully charged.
- Please contact us in case the power indicator does not work after a long charging time.
Do not charge the product in a humid atmosphere. Check whether the voltage corresponds with the specification indicated for the Ball. Do not disconnect the AC plug from the electrical outlet roughly. Do not connect or disconnect the AC plug from the electrical outlet with wet hands. It may result in electrical shock or machine troubles. When disconnecting the AC plug, pull it out by holding the plug and not the cord.
Do not operate the massager with a damaged cord or tamper with the cord. Please use the cord from the original set.
Safety of use and maintenance:
To reduce the risk of electric shock, fire and personal injury, this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions.
- Only allowed for adults.
- This device cannot directly massage the surface of the skin to avoid injury to the skin. The massage area should be protected by wearing dry and clean clothes or a clean and dry towel. Press the device gently and move it over the skin. The massage time of the same part cannot exceed 60s.
- Do not use the product on a wet body. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water.
- Use high speed and high pressure only for soft tissue parts of the body without causing pain and discomfort. Do not use high speed and high pressure on the head and any bone parts of the body.
- Please choose the right massage speed according to the massage needs of different body parts.
- Frequent usage of high-speed gears and high-pressure application on the same part may cause abrasions.
- Never drop the device. An impact may damage the Ball.
- The equipment should not be diffused into the water.
- Do not use the device in a manner inconsistent with the instructions.
- Only use the original USB cord to charge the battery.
- Carefully check your device before each use.
- Do not make any private modifications to the equipment.
- Do not run the device and charge the device in an unmanned state.
- Do not leave the Ball close to open sources of fire.
- Never cover the Ball while in operation.
- Check if there is any damage or wear by visual inspection.
- Be sure to remove the AC plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning the massager.
- Wipe the surface of the device with a slightly damp towel and dry with a soft cloth. Make sure the Ball is dry before putting it back its packaging. Do not use solvents, toilet cleaners, sharp brushes and hard objects and caustic cleaners. Do not attempt to clean internal surfaces. Disassembling the device to clean internal mechanisms could result in device failure.
- It is extremely important to keep all the Ball clean to maintain the product parameters.
- Storing the Ball in areas with very high humidity (baths, laundry, etc.) or in the open air as well as lack of hygiene causes rapid loss of operating parameters and aesthetic of the product.
- It is unacceptable to use the Ball after discovering any visible or detectable damages that may cause an accident. All the repairs need to be performed by skilled personnel and during the warranty period only by the manufacturer's service.
- Temperature for storage of the device shall be higher than 0℃ and relative moisture ≤60%.
- The product will turn off automatically to cool down when vibrating continuously for 10 minutes.
- The product cannot be used continuously under the third-speed vibration mode for over 60 minutes (6 cycles per 10 minutes). It needs to be cool off for a while to protect its motor.
- Under no circumstances do not throw, drop or slam the product.
- Please keep the Ball clean and dry. Please use the storage bag to stock it when not used.
- Do not use the product staying in the water. Keep the massager away from liquids and heat sources.
- Turn off the device after one hour of operation and use it after resting for half an hour.
- Remove the charger from the product after charging and do not use the device during charging.
- The use of this device for the injured part of the body is prohibited without consulting the doctor.
- Do not let children or persons who are not capable of handling equipment and operate the product.
- Do not use the product for any purpose, other than massage. This may result in an accident or injury.
- Please keep the product out of reach of children.
Please read the instruction manual carefully before using this equipment. Use this equipment correctly in accordance with the instructions. MDH Sp. z o. o. will not be liable for any damage or loss to the customer caused by the incorrect use of this equipment as explained.
The product complies with the requirements of the standards for electrical and electronic devices. It should not be disposed of with other household waste. The user is responsible for handing over the device at the end of its service life to the appropriate collection points, under penalty of sanctions provided for by the regulations in force in the matter of waste disposal. For more information on the collection systems available, please contact your local waste disposal center.
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104,
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
The product is not a medical device.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.