- Provides effective body massage
- Increases mobility and stretching
- Relieved pain and muscle tension
Perfect product for physical therapy patients, athletes, and everyone else. It helps soothe tight, sore areas (known as “trigger points”) and speed up muscle recovery. Using the roller for self-massage is a great way to relieve tension and stress throughout the body, to make it firm and slimmer, to reduce cellulite. Rolling out sore areas helps break up fascia, the network of tissue that connects muscles, allowing you to be more flexible, increase range of motion and help your tight muscles recover from strenuous workouts. Recommended for patients suffering from back pains to release the pain and sports enthusiasts after training for fast recovery.
The product is made of high-density foam, durable, easy to clean and portable. It can be used at home, at work or during your physiotherapy.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- it is recommended for relaxing the buttock muscles, gastrocnemius muscles and the plantar fascia
- can be successfully used for self-massage of any part of the body
- increasing the blood supply and flexibility of the muscles
- elimination of cellulite
- slimmer figure
- firming the body
- Do not use the product in the event of open wounds or bleeding from blood vessels within the operation of the product.
- Do not use to massage joints and/or bones. If in doubt, contact your doctor or physical therapist.
- Stop exercising that is too demanding or causes discomfort such as dizziness, decreased blood circulation, or other discomforts.
Maintenance: Wash in lukewarm water with soap. Dry away from artificial heat sources.
Composition: EPP foam
Dimensions: 45x15 cm
Hardness: 53° on the Shore scale
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.