Lacrosse Duo Ball
- Provides eﬀective back, arms and legs massage
- Relives pain and muscle tension
- Makes you feel relaxed
- Easy to use and extremely handy
- Roll before and after training
Lacrosse Duo Ball is a specially designed roller that consists of two joined balls. The unique shape of the product is ideal for massaging parallel lines of muscles in the neck and back since the gap is gentle on bony structures. It is also suitable for shoulders, arms and legs massage. It erases trigger points, sore muscles, tension, and pain in your body. A simple tool used to improve muscle mobility and flexibility. Ideal for those who are spending much time in a sitting position. Great for all sports enthusiasts to relax after training. It can be used as a part of physiotherapy treatment for patients with degenerative disc disease and paraspinal muscle tension in chronic back pain. The product is made of high-density foam, durable, easy to clean and portable. It can be used at home, at work or during your physiotherapy.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Pain associated with various types of training
- States of muscle tone requiring relaxation
- Conditions that require improving concentration in children with ADHD
- Conditions requiring an increase in the elasticity of the popliteal tendons
- Conditions requiring reduction of arterial stiffness and improvement of vascular endothelial function
- Doctor's recommendations for therapeutic & stretching exercises and gymnastics
Discontinue any exercise that is uncomfortable or causes discomfort, such as dizziness, poor blood circulation or other physiological abnormalities, and consult your doctor.
Maintenance: After use wash the product under running water with a mild detergent. Dry away from artificial heat sources.
Size: 12x6 cm
Composition: 100% silicon
Hardness: 50° on the Shore scale
mdh Sp. z o.o.
ul. Maratońska 104
tel. +48 42 674 83 33
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.